This serum have been formulated with high concentrations of vitamin A and are designed to help normalise, refine and improve the skin’s overall appearance.
Retinol Serum 2
- Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Helps to refine the look of skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature aging and fine lines.
- To optimise efficacy, use any of the Retinol Serums in conjunction with Environ’s Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Skin Care Device which will assist to deliver more essential nutrients to where the skin needs them most.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Start by adding one drop of Retinol to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
- Then as your skin feels more comfortable, slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on its own.
- Alternatively, apply Concentrated Retinol Serums to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry; then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, morning and/or evening.
- Use 2-4 bottles per Concentrated Retinol Serum step-up level before progressing to the next level
- Retinol 1 may be used in conjunction with B-Active Sebugel A for problematic skin conditions.